How often do you print or copy every week? Is that all you really need?
When I go to computer room at ferris, I always see some sheets of printed paper are left there. Maybe they are misprints. Most of you experienced misprinting. Of course, I also did. It is a little mistake for us, but if we repeat many times, we need to cut many trees down. It effect big damage for the Earth and the damage will attack us in the near future.
From this year, Ferris started project to reduce prints not really need. We have to log in printer and are set an upper limit on the number of printings. It is good idea for eco. We don't forget trying hard to print less everyday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A very good point! We should all try to be more careful about using more paper than we need... (teachers too!)
ReplyDelete