Thursday, May 7, 2009
My G.W. holiday
I did lots of things in this G.W. holiday!! At the first, I visit my friend's dormitory in Machida on Friday night, and stay there overnight with another friend. We went karaoke the next day. Because it's been a long time to go, I was a little nervous to sing in front of people at first. But finally, I enjoyed very much and could also let stress out. On Monday, I went Tokyo with my family. We went Kokuritu-Shin art museum in Roppongi to see the paintings and statues housed in the Louvre Museum. Every exhibit was so wonderful. I want to go to the Louvre Museum in Paris someday. The last day of the G.W. holiday, I went brass band concert with my friend of junior high school and younger sister. One of my playing the clarinet companion, who belonged same brass band club with me in junior high school is a member of the band and she gave us tickets. In the concert, a couple of special guests were coming!! It's a saxophone player and guitarist of Kome-kome-club (Japanese pop band)!! Their performances were so cool and audiences got wildly excited. It will be unforgettable concert for me. As I wrote above, my G.W. holiday was full. I had great time with my family and friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sounds fun!
ReplyDelete