Thursday, July 2, 2009
What I did last Friday when there was no class!
I knew that it may have no class on Friday because of going on strike of Sotetsu line on Thursday. I had wished there are no class all day since then. So, I brought all my needs for weekend and waited the news of the holiday. I woke up at 5 o'clock as usual on Fiday. I boot up my computer and accessed the internet. Sotetsu line had stopped then. I was realy happy. At 6 o'clock, I looked that again. It was still stopped, so there are no class all day I thought but...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
There were classes in the afternoon:( I also expected that all classes were no leature. But God didn't supported us. How stupid it is!><
ReplyDeleteI tried to go back to sleep, but after trying to read the Japanese message on the Ferris website, I was wide awake! So I got up, ate breakfast, and went to the "Mommy and Me" English class that my daughter teaches. I had fun playing with all the kids!
ReplyDeleteLuckily, I don't teach classes Friday afternoons, so I could take the whole day off!