Thursday, June 4, 2009

How the weather affects your mood?

June has begun since this week. The rainy season is coming soon. I don't like rainy because of atmosphere, humidity and temperature. These are three reasons why I hate that. Firstly, rainy make my feel darker. If the rainy has continued all day long, I cannot go anywhere and feel sad. Because I like to chat with friends face to face, it is big problem for me.

1 comment:

  1. Good morning Haruka! (^^)
    I agree with your opinion so much. I hate rainy days too. We know that rain is necessary for our life, but rainy days made us feel sad. As I wrote on my blog, you should try to wear or have something coloful!! Those things might make you feel little bit better! You can also talk with me even the weather is not good! Let's talk face to face to take out bad feeling!! (^^)

    ReplyDelete